Techniques & Designs for Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery by Rosalie Wakefield. Take a Stitch offers the intermediate to advance needle artist new adventures in stitch work with a creative approach to dimensional embroidery featuring stitch techniques for floral motifs and other designs. It presents more than 130 stitches with pictures, diagrams and easy-to-follow instructions, and over 140 designs using these Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery techniques.
- Touch of Class Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Glory - 218 Light Fuchsia Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Glory - 019 Yellow & Purple Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Iris - 054 Pink, Yellow & Lavender - pastels Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Lola - 009 Dark to Med. Tangerine Rated 0 out of 5