Techniques & Designs for Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery by Rosalie Wakefield. Take a Stitch offers the intermediate to advance needle artist new adventures in stitch work with a creative approach to dimensional embroidery featuring stitch techniques for floral motifs and other designs. It presents more than 130 stitches with pictures, diagrams and easy-to-follow instructions, and over 140 designs using these Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery techniques.
- EdMar Glory - 218 Light Fuchsia Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Glory - 014 Lt. Blue & Lt. Yellow Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Iris - 039 Orange, Lt. Yellow, Lt Brown Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Lola - 027 Dk. Pink & Burgundy Rated 0 out of 5
- EdMar Lola - 085 Lt. Apricot & Tan Rated 0 out of 5